We partner with our students and communities to provide a rigorous, relevant, diverse and exploratory learning experience in a safe and supportive environment, resulting in academic and career excellence.
- A dynamic education requires meaningful relationships between high school and community partners, business leaders and employers, post-secondary providers and families to ensure that the instructional staff, curriculum and equipment remains innovative, current and embeds emerging technologies.
- The opportunity to acquire career, academic, technical, and professional skills within a safe, structured and respectful learning environment is vital to the success of our students. It is through our high expectations and personal involvement that this is achieved.
- Our instructional programming is challenging, relevant and aligned with the changing needs of the local and global workforce. We provide students with meaningful exposure to a wide selection of hands-on and technologically rewarding experiences leading to a variety of career pathways that include apprenticeships, further post-secondary education, and/or the ability to enter the workforce immediately after program completion.
We will accomplish this by:
- Providing a safe and inclusive environment that promotes pride in work and a sense of self-worth while teaching our students the importance of valuing diversity and the ability to respect others by developing effective communication and life skills.
- Delivering comprehensive, equitable and life-long learning opportunities to all students which will enable them to acquire the skills, industry knowledge and behaviors needed for employment and further education.
- Providing students with increased access and opportunities to explore employment and further post-secondary learning options that are available to make informed career and educational choices.
- Positively promoting the strengths of career and technical education.
- Encouraging students, families, educators, and businesses to collaborate in delivering educational opportunities to all students.